This traditional country style pub and restaurant have developed an excellent reputation for home cooked meals, using the finest locally sourced produce, including a selection of real ales to complement any palette.
We are situated near Northallerton, which is a stone's throw away from the Coast to Coast cycling and walking routes, giving you an opportunity for a great nights rest before the next leg of your journey.
If the Coast to Coast is a little too strenuous for you, then why not visit some of the local market towns? Yarm, Northallerton, Thirsk, Osmotherley, Stokesley and Great Ayton are all within a 10 minutes' drive, providing a winning combination of unique shopping and lovely cosy tea rooms.
Not done enough shopping? Then Middlesbrough town centre, Teesside Retail Park and Hartlepool Marina are only a short drive away.
If you fancy travelling further afield, Helmsley, York, Whitby and Scarborough are all within easy reach.
• Situated in the heart of beautiful scenery
• Twin, double and family room options
• All rooms are finished to a very high standard
• Located a stone throw away from the Coast to Coast walking and cycling routes
• Tea and coffee facilities in every room
• Beautiful country cottage